Tinnitus is a ringing or buzzing sound in the ear, often considered a symptom of various health conditions.
Tinnitus, or changes in the ear bone, is the sensation of hearing sound when NO external sound which, inhibits a patient’s concentration and their hearing of actual sounds.
- Presbycusis (age-related hearing loss)
- Noise exposure
- Cerumen impaction (earwax blockage)
- Can also be caused by other blood vessel disorders and medications
- Hearing, movement, and imaging exams to test for clicking, beating, rushing, ringing, etc in your ears
- Treating the root health condition
- Noise suppression
- Healed hearing; or
- Reduced tinnitus
In many cases the root cause of tinnitus is not found, and treatment may vary in success.
If you have more questions about tinnitus and the possible treatment options our providers offer, please contact our office by phone at 602.307.9919, or by email at email@example.com