AzEarlens Redefines the Hearing Aid
Hearing aids are great and have truly changed so many lives since their invention. Ever-changing technology has allowed them to become more and more effective over the years. While hearing aids are wonderful, they aren’t perfect. Many people complain of whistling in their ears and having difficulty understanding other people in noisy environments such as restaurants. This is obviously not ideal. People who wear hearing aids shouldn’t have to struggle depending on their environment, or be bothered by a whistling sound.
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a hearing aid that could bypass these issues?
AzEarlens Hearing Aid isn’t your ordinary hearing aid. Other hearing aids use a small speaker to amplify sounds. The AzEarlens Hearing Aid Processor and Light Tip convert sound to light, eliminating the major source of whistling that troubles conventional hearing aids. The processor’s rechargeable battery lasts an average of 24 hours, meaning no more inconvenient battery changes.
AzEarlens is the latest and greatest in hearing aid technology since it uses light and a small lens placed on your eardrum to directly activate your natural hearing system. The result is rich, complete sound that the vast majority of people find makes it easier to understand people in noisy environments and participate in group situations. There is nothing better than the comfort of knowing you’ll be able to fully engage in whatever situation you find yourself in. No need to worry anymore about not being able to understand what people are saying.
BENEFITS OF AzEARLENS
- Uses light to deliver the broadest frequency by activating your natural hearing system.
- Automatically adjusts to the environment such as a noisy restaurant.
- Offers 4 customizable programs for optimal hearing in different environments.
- Minimizes feedback.
- Rechargeable (one charge lasts 24 hours). No more tiny batteries!
- Custom-made for comfort and stability in your ear.
- Connects to your iPhone for easy phone use.
IS AzEARLENS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Are you unsatisfied with your current hearing aids?
- Do you wish you could hear more clearly, especially in noisy environments?
- Do you want less visible hearing aids?
- Do you want to reduce whistling feedback?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, AzEarlens might be a good fit for you! Contact Arizona Hearing Center at (602) 277-4327 for more information.